The Powerball jackpot for Monday’s lottery drawing jumped to an estimated $754.6 million with a cash option of $407.2 million, according to the official Powerball website.
Here are the Powerball winning numbers for Monday, February 6, 2023
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Powerball||Power Play||Estimated Jackpot|
Powerball Double Play Winning Numbers
|Draw Date||Double Play Results||Powerball||Estimated Jackpot|
Did anyone win the powerball? – 02/06/23
A single ticket sold in Washington will walk away with the nearly $754.6 million Powerball jackpot after matching all six numbers in Monday night’s drawing. The winner will also have the option of choosing the cash option of $407.2 million.
Powerball drawings are held three times a week, every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. ET. The Powerball is played in 45 states, and in Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You do not have to be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident to play the Powerball lottery. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 per play.
The Double Play add-on feature is available for purchase in 13 lottery jurisdictions: Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Washington DC.
Powerball Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Monday, February 6, 2023
|4/5 + Powerball||58||$50,000||$2,900,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||3,198||$100||$319,800|
|2/5 + Powerball||57,199||$7||$400,393|
|1/5 + Powerball||390,565||$4||$1,562,260|
|0/5 + Powerball||873,654||$4||$3,494,616|
Power Play Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Monday, February 6, 2023
|4/5 + Powerball||16||$100,000||$1,600,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||928||$200||$185,600|
|2/5 + Powerball||15,754||$14||$220,556|
|1/5 + Powerball||102,250||$8||$818,000|
|0/5 + Powerball||223,191||$8||$1,785,528|
What are the odds of winning?
The odds of hitting the Powerball jackpot are 292,201,338 to 1. A player who buys a $2 ticket has about a 1 in 11,688,053 chance to match five numbers and win at least $1 million, while the odds are 913,129 to 1 of winning the third prize of at least $50,000.
How to play Powerball
- Select five random numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26.
- Place wagers by asking for a quick pick or by using the powerball play slip. Play slips are available at local lottery retailers.
- Choose the number of times you’d like to play. Each ticket costs $2 per lottery game draw. Powerball can be played up to twelve times (four weeks in advance).
- Select the Power Play® feature (an additional $1 per play per draw) for a chance to multiply winnings.
- Check your lottery ticket for errors before you hand it over to the retailer. Lottery tickets are non-refundable.
- Receive, sign and protect a ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips may not be valid for prizes.