The Powerball jackpot for the Wednesday, February 8th drawing was estimated at $20 million with a cash option of $10.8 million, according to the Powerball official website.
Here are the Powerball winning numbers for Wednesday, February 8, 2023
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Powerball||Power Play||Estimated Jackpot|
Powerball Double Play Winning Numbers
|Draw Date||Double Play Results||Powerball||Estimated Jackpot|
The Double Play™ feature gives players another chance to match their Powerball numbers in a separate drawing after the results of the regular Powerball drawing are announced. The DoublePlay™ drawing is held after every Powerball drawing at 10:59 p.m. Eastern Time and has a top prize of $10 million.
Did anyone win the powerball? – 02/08/23
The Powerball jackpot has hit the $34 million dollar mark. There was no winner of the $20 million dollar jackpot for the drawing that took place on Wednesday, Feb 08, but there were 407,189 winning tickets and prizes ranging from $4 to $100 thousand made up for all the non-winners!
Powerball is an extremely popular worldwide lottery, played in 45 US states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands! Powerball drawings are held every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. ET.
The Double Play add-on feature is available for purchase in 13 lottery jurisdictions: Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Washington DC.
Sales cut-off times vary by one to two hours before the drawing, depending on the selling jurisdiction. You do not have to be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident to play the Powerball.
Here we’ve got the most up-to-date information on the Powerball lottery results to help you determine if you’ve won a cash prize.
Powerball Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Wednesday, February 8, 2023
|4/5 + Powerball||5||$50,000||$250,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||551||$100||$55,100|
|2/5 + Powerball||8,839||$7||$61,873|
|1/5 + Powerball||71,256||$4||$285,024|
|0/5 + Powerball||209,213||$4||$836,852|
Power Play Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Wednesday, February 8, 2023
|4/5 + Powerball||1||$100,000||$100,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||192||$200||$38,400|
|2/5 + Powerball||3,071||$14||$42,994|
|1/5 + Powerball||24,796||$8||$198,368|
|0/5 + Powerball||75,068||$8||$600,544|
What are the odds of winning?
The odds of hitting the Powerball jackpot are 292,201,338 to 1. A player who buys a $2 ticket has about a 1 in 11,688,053 chance to match five numbers and win at least $1 million, while the odds are 913,129 to 1 of winning the third prize of at least $50,000.
How to play Powerball
- Select five random numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26.
- Place wagers by asking for a quick pick or by using the powerball play slip. Play slips are available at local lottery retailers.
- Choose the number of times you’d like to play. Each ticket costs $2 per lottery game draw. Powerball can be played up to twelve times (four weeks in advance).
- Select the Power Play® feature (an additional $1 per play per draw) for a chance to multiply winnings.
- Check your lottery ticket for errors before you hand it over to the retailer. Lottery tickets are non-refundable.
- Receive, sign and protect a ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips may not be valid for prizes.