The jackpot for Monday’s Powerball lottery was an estimated $442.1 million with a cash option of $231.6 million, according to the Powerball official website.
Here are the Powerball winning numbers for Monday, June 26, 2023
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Powerball||Power Play||Estimated Jackpot|
Powerball Double Play Winning Numbers
|Draw Date||Double Play Results||Powerball||Estimated Jackpot|
Did anyone win the powerball? – 06/26/23
On Tuesday, June 27th, there was no Powerball jackpot winner. Therefore, the Powerball jackpot will be worth $462 million, and its cash value will be $242 million on Wednesday, June 28th. Besides that we saw 556,424 total tickets win prizes ranging from $4 to $200 thousand!
Powerball drawings are held three times a week, every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. ET. The Powerball is played in 45 states, and in Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You do not have to be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident to play the Powerball lottery. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 per play.
The Double Play add-on feature is available for purchase in 13 lottery jurisdictions: Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Washington DC.
Powerball Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Monday, June 26, 2023
|4/5 + Powerball||11||$50,000||$550,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||746||$100||$74,600|
|2/5 + Powerball||15,260||$7||$106,820|
|1/5 + Powerball||116,133||$4||$464,532|
|0/5 + Powerball||277,825||$4||$1,111,300|
Power Play Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Monday, June 26, 2023
|4/5 + Powerball||7||$200,000||$1,400,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||235||$400||$94,000|
|2/5 + Powerball||4,582||$28||$128,296|
|1/5 + Powerball||34,776||$16||$556,416|
|0/5 + Powerball||83,640||$16||$1,338,240|
Odds of winning Powerball
Approximately 1 in every 24.87 lottery tickets sold are winners. The likelihood of winning the jackpot is 1 in 292,201,338. Approximately 10 people a year who buy Powerball tickets end up becoming millionaires. Players win a prize by matching one of the 9 Ways to Win.
How to play Powerball
- Select five random numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26.
- Place wagers by asking for a quick pick or by using the powerball play slip. Play slips are available at local lottery retailers.
- Choose the number of times you’d like to play. Each ticket costs $2 per lottery game draw. Powerball can be played up to twelve times (four weeks in advance).
- Select the Power Play® feature (an additional $1 per play per draw) for a chance to multiply winnings.
- Check your lottery ticket for errors before you hand it over to the retailer. Lottery tickets are non-refundable.
- Receive, sign and protect a ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips may not be valid for prizes.