The Powerball jackpot for the Monday, March 20th drawing was estimated at $86.1 million with a cash option of $46.4 million, according to the Powerball official website.
The Powerball Numbers for Monday, March 20, 2023
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Powerball||Power Play||Estimated Jackpot|
Powerball Double Play Winning Numbers
|Draw Date||Double Play Results||Powerball||Estimated Jackpot|
The Double Play feature launched on August 23, 2021. It gives players who aren’t lucky enough to win the big jackpot at least another shot at winning some prize money. The Double Play drawing follows the main Powerball drawing and has no cap on its cash prize, which can reach up to $10 million if you get all six numbers right.
Did anyone win the powerball? – 03/20/23
The Powerball jackpot has hit the $96 million dollar mark. There was no winner of the $86.1 million dollar jackpot for the drawing that took place on Monday, Mar 20, but there were 277,756 winning tickets and prizes ranging from $4 to $100 thousand made up for all the non-winners!
Powerball is an extremely popular worldwide lottery, played in 45 US states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands! Powerball drawings are held every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. ET.
The Double Play add-on feature is available for purchase in 13 lottery jurisdictions: Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Washington DC.
Sales cut-off times vary by one to two hours before the drawing, depending on the selling jurisdiction. You do not have to be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident to play the Powerball.
Here we’ve got the most up-to-date information on the Powerball lottery results to help you determine if you’ve won a cash prize.
Powerball Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Monday, March 20, 2023
|4/5 + Powerball||8||$50,000||$400,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||347||$100||$34,700|
|2/5 + Powerball||7,079||$7||$49,553|
|1/5 + Powerball||55,003||$4||$220,012|
|0/5 + Powerball||130,501||$4||$522,004|
Power Play Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Monday, March 20, 2023
|4/5 + Powerball||2||$100,000||$200,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||117||$200||$23,400|
|2/5 + Powerball||2,700||$14||$37,800|
|1/5 + Powerball||20,977||$8||$167,816|
|0/5 + Powerball||49,717||$8||$397,736|
Odds of winning Powerball
Approximately 1 in every 24.87 lottery tickets sold are winners. The likelihood of winning the jackpot is 1 in 292,201,338. Approximately 10 people a year who buy Powerball tickets end up becoming millionaires. Players win a prize by matching one of the 9 Ways to Win.
How to play Powerball
- Select five random numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26.
- Place wagers by asking for a quick pick or by using the powerball play slip. Play slips are available at local lottery retailers.
- Choose the number of times you’d like to play. Each ticket costs $2 per lottery game draw. Powerball can be played up to twelve times (four weeks in advance).
- Select the Power Play® feature (an additional $1 per play per draw) for a chance to multiply winnings.
- Check your lottery ticket for errors before you hand it over to the retailer. Lottery tickets are non-refundable.
- Receive, sign and protect a ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips may not be valid for prizes.