The jackpot for Wednesday’s Powerball lottery was an estimated $207.1 million with a cash option of $113 million, according to the Powerball official website.
The Powerball Numbers for Wednesday, September 14, 2022
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Powerball||Power Play||Estimated Jackpot|
Powerball Double Play Winning Numbers
|Draw Date||Double Play Results||Powerball||Estimated Jackpot|
The Double Play feature gives players in select areas of the United States another chance to match their Powerball numbers in a separate drawing. The Double Play drawing is held after the regular drawing and has a top cash prize of $10 million.
Did anyone win the powerball? – 09/14/22
The Powerball jackpot reached the estimated amount of $225 million, despite the fact that not one person matched all six numbers in Wednesday’s drawing. A total of 393,633 tickets were purchased, with some lucky individuals able to claim money ranging from $4 to $1 million!
While there was no grand prize winner, two players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in Massachusetts and Maryland.
Powerball is played in 45 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands! People play it by using either a quick pick or by choosing up to 9 numbers between 1 and 69.
Powerball Lottery drawings happen every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday starting at 10:59 p.m Eastern Time (ET). You do not have to be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident to play the Powerball.
The Double Play add-on feature is available for purchase in 13 lottery jurisdictions: Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Washington DC.
Here you can find the most up-to-date information about the Powerball results and learn precisely how to correctly determine whether or not you might have won.
Powerball Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Wednesday, September 14, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||11||$50,000||$550,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||684||$100||$68,400|
|2/5 + Powerball||12,141||$7||$84,987|
|1/5 + Powerball||82,034||$4||$328,136|
|0/5 + Powerball||183,434||$4||$733,736|
Power Play Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Wednesday, September 14, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||3||$150,000||$450,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||232||$300||$69,600|
|2/5 + Powerball||4,116||$21||$86,436|
|1/5 + Powerball||27,399||$12||$328,788|
|0/5 + Powerball||59,762||$12||$717,144|
What are the odds of winning?
The odds of hitting the Powerball jackpot are 292,201,338 to 1. A player who buys a $2 ticket has about a 1 in 11,688,053 chance to match five numbers and win at least $1 million, while the odds are 913,129 to 1 of winning the third prize of at least $50,000.
How to play Powerball
- Select five random numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26.
- Place wagers by asking for a quick pick or by using the powerball play slip. Play slips are available at local lottery retailers.
- Choose the number of times you’d like to play. Each ticket costs $2 per lottery game draw. Powerball can be played up to twelve times (four weeks in advance).
- Select the Power Play® feature (an additional $1 per play per draw) for a chance to multiply winnings.
- Check your lottery ticket for errors before you hand it over to the retailer. Lottery tickets are non-refundable.
- Receive, sign and protect a ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips may not be valid for prizes.