The Powerball jackpot for Wednesday’s lottery drawing jumped to an estimated $134.1 million with a cash option of $88.5 million, according to the official Powerball website.
Here are the Powerball winning numbers for Wednesday, Mar. 16, 2022:
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Powerball||Power Play||Estimated Jackpot|
Powerball Double Play Winning Numbers
|Draw Date||Double Play Results||Powerball||Estimated Jackpot|
Did anyone win the powerball? – 03/16/22
Wednesday’s drawing of the Powerball produced no winners, and the jackpot has risen again: now up to an estimated $147 million and has a cash value of $97.1 million.
Powerball is an extremely popular worldwide lottery, played in 45 US states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands! Powerball drawings are held every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. ET.
Sales cut-off times vary by one to two hours before the drawing, depending on the selling jurisdiction. You do not have to be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident to play the Powerball.
Here we’ve got the most up-to-date information on the Powerball lottery results to help you determine if you’ve won a cash prize.
What are the odds of winning?
The odds of winning the Powerball jackpot stand at 292,201,338 to 1. If a player were to purchase a $2 ticket there is roughly an 11,688,053 probability they would match five out of the required numbers and win at least $1 million. Meanwhile, if we draw from nine sets of numbers and the odds are 913,129 to 1 of winning even a small prize such as $50K but still a pretty decent return for just buying one single Powerball ticket.
How to play Powerball
- Select five random numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26.
- Place wagers by asking for a quick pick or by using the powerball play slip. Play slips are available at local lottery retailers.
- Choose the number of times you’d like to play. Each ticket costs $2 per lottery game draw. Powerball can be played up to twelve times (four weeks in advance).
- Select the Power Play® feature (an additional $1 per play per draw) for a chance to multiply winnings.
- Check your lottery ticket for errors before you hand it over to the retailer. Lottery tickets are non-refundable.
- Receive, sign and protect a ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips may not be valid for prizes.
Powerball Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Wednesday, March 16, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||6||$50,000||$300,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||455||$100||$45,500|
|2/5 + Powerball||11,180||$7||$78,260|
|1/5 + Powerball||86,425||$4||$345,700|
|0/5 + Powerball||203,979||$4||$815,916|
Power Play Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Wednesday, March 16, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||1||$100,000||$100,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||158||$200||$31,600|
|2/5 + Powerball||3,568||$14||$49,952|
|1/5 + Powerball||29,358||$8||$234,864|
|0/5 + Powerball||69,522||$8||$556,176|