The Powerball jackpot for the Wednesday, June 8th drawing was estimated at $211.8 million with a cash option of $122.4 million, according to the Powerball official website.
The Powerball Numbers for Wednesday, June 8, 2022
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Powerball||Power Play||Estimated Jackpot|
Powerball Double Play Winning Numbers
|Draw Date||Double Play Results||Powerball||Estimated Jackpot|
Did anyone win the powerball? – 06/08/22
There was no Powerball jackpot winning numbers match. Hence The Powerball jackpot grew to an estimated $229 million with a cash option of $132.3 million for the following Saturday, June 11th drawing, according to the Powerball website. However, the total number of winning tickets for this Wednesday’s drawing was 510,277 across the nation, winning prizes ranging from $4 to $1 million!
While there was no grand prize winner, three players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in Massachusetts, Tennessee and Ohio.
Powerball is played in 45 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands! People play it by using either a quick pick or by choosing up to 9 numbers between 1 and 69.
Powerball Lottery drawings happen every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday starting at 10:59 p.m Eastern Time (ET). You do not have to be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident to play the Powerball.
The Double Play add-on feature is available for purchase in 13 lottery jurisdictions: Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Washington DC.
Here you can find the most up-to-date information about the Powerball results and learn precisely how to correctly determine whether or not you might have won.
Powerball Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Wednesday, June 8, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||7||$50,000||$350,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||524||$100||$52,400|
|2/5 + Powerball||11,550||$7||$80,850|
|1/5 + Powerball||97,659||$4||$390,636|
|0/5 + Powerball||261,605||$4||$1,046,420|
Power Play Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Wednesday, June 8, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||5||$200,000||$1,000,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||149||$400||$59,600|
|2/5 + Powerball||3,559||$28||$99,652|
|1/5 + Powerball||31,436||$16||$502,976|
|0/5 + Powerball||86,551||$16||$1,384,816|
What are the odds of winning?
The odds of hitting the Powerball jackpot are 292,201,338 to 1. A player who buys a $2 ticket has about a 1 in 11,688,053 chance to match five numbers and win at least $1 million, while the odds are 913,129 to 1 of winning the third prize of at least $50,000.
How to play Powerball
- Select five random numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26.
- Place wagers by asking for a quick pick or by using the powerball play slip. Play slips are available at local lottery retailers.
- Choose the number of times you’d like to play. Each ticket costs $2 per lottery game draw. Powerball can be played up to twelve times (four weeks in advance).
- Select the Power Play® feature (an additional $1 per play per draw) for a chance to multiply winnings.
- Check your lottery ticket for errors before you hand it over to the retailer. Lottery tickets are non-refundable.
- Receive, sign and protect a ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips may not be valid for prizes.