The Powerball jackpot for Saturday’s lottery drawing jumped to an estimated $232.8 million with a cash option of $133 million, according to the official Powerball website.
Here are the Powerball winning numbers for Saturday, June 11, 2022
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Powerball||Power Play||Estimated Jackpot|
Powerball Double Play Winning Numbers
|Draw Date||Double Play Results||Powerball||Estimated Jackpot|
Did anyone win the powerball? – 06/11/22
Powerball has just raised the stakes! The jackpot is now worth $243 million because nobody matched all 6 winning numbers, which were drawn on Saturday, June 11th. Of course, there was still a big bag of cash to be given out, so 695,050 ticket holders will each receive between $4 and $1 million respectively, depending on how many of their numbers are rowed in with the winning numbers.
While there was no grand prize winner, two players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in Tennessee and Texas.
Powerball drawings are held three times a week, every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. ET. The Powerball is played in 45 states, and in Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You do not have to be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident to play the Powerball lottery. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 per play.
The Double Play add-on feature is available for purchase in 13 lottery jurisdictions: Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Washington DC.
Powerball Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Saturday, June 11, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||16||$50,000||$800,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||920||$100||$92,000|
|2/5 + Powerball||18,974||$7||$132,818|
|1/5 + Powerball||146,335||$4||$585,340|
|0/5 + Powerball||347,523||$4||$1,390,092|
Power Play Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Saturday, June 11, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||4||$100,000||$400,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||269||$200||$53,800|
|2/5 + Powerball||5,777||$14||$80,878|
|1/5 + Powerball||43,570||$8||$348,560|
|0/5 + Powerball||103,829||$8||$830,632|
What are the odds of winning?
There is a one in 292,201,338 chance of hitting the Powerball jackpot. For comparison, the odds of being struck by lightning are 1 in 960,000 and those of dying from a dog related incident are 1 in 150,500. If that’s not enough odds for you, this American lottery has higher chances than ever before. The probability of winning at least $1 million is approximately 1 in 11,688,053 and the likelihood of scoring third prize awards amount of $50,000 is around 913,129 to 1.
How to play Powerball
- Select five random numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26.
- Place wagers by asking for a quick pick or by using the powerball play slip. Play slips are available at local lottery retailers.
- Choose the number of times you’d like to play. Each ticket costs $2 per lottery game draw. Powerball can be played up to twelve times (four weeks in advance).
- Select the Power Play® feature (an additional $1 per play per draw) for a chance to multiply winnings.
- Check your lottery ticket for errors before you hand it over to the retailer. Lottery tickets are non-refundable.
- Receive, sign and protect a ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips may not be valid for prizes.