The Powerball jackpot for Monday’s lottery drawing jumped to an estimated $287.3 million with a cash option of $177.9 million, according to the official Powerball website.
The Powerball Numbers for Monday, April 11, 2022
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Powerball||Power Play||Estimated Jackpot|
Powerball Double Play Winning Numbers
|Draw Date||Double Play Results||Powerball||Estimated Jackpot|
Did anyone win the powerball? – 04/11/22
The Powerball jackpot reached the estimated amount of $302 million, despite the fact that not one person matched all six numbers in Monday’s drawing. A total of 456,003 tickets were purchased, with some lucky individuals able to claim money ranging from $4 to $100 thousand!
Powerball drawings are held three times a week, every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10:59 p.m. ET. The Powerball is played in 45 states, and in Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You do not have to be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident to play the Powerball lottery. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 per play.
The Double Play add-on feature is available for purchase in 13 lottery jurisdictions: Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Washington DC.
Powerball Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Monday, April 11, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||16||$50,000||$800,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||725||$100||$72,500|
|2/5 + Powerball||14,372||$7||$100,604|
|1/5 + Powerball||99,013||$4||$396,052|
|0/5 + Powerball||219,385||$4||$877,540|
Power Play Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Monday, April 11, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||8||$100,000||$800,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||255||$200||$51,000|
|2/5 + Powerball||4,530||$14||$63,420|
|1/5 + Powerball||29,653||$8||$237,224|
|0/5 + Powerball||63,785||$8||$510,280|
What are the odds of winning?
The odds of winning the Powerball jackpot stand at 292,201,338 to 1. If a player were to purchase a $2 ticket there is roughly an 11,688,053 probability they would match five out of the required numbers and win at least $1 million. Meanwhile, if we draw from nine sets of numbers and the odds are 913,129 to 1 of winning even a small prize such as $50K but still a pretty decent return for just buying one single Powerball ticket.
How to play Powerball
- Select five random numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26.
- Place wagers by asking for a quick pick or by using the powerball play slip. Play slips are available at local lottery retailers.
- Choose the number of times you’d like to play. Each ticket costs $2 per lottery game draw. Powerball can be played up to twelve times (four weeks in advance).
- Select the Power Play® feature (an additional $1 per play per draw) for a chance to multiply winnings.
- Check your lottery ticket for errors before you hand it over to the retailer. Lottery tickets are non-refundable.
- Receive, sign and protect a ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips may not be valid for prizes.