The Powerball jackpot for the Monday, July 25th drawing was estimated at $133.9 million with a cash option of $79.1 million, according to the Powerball official website.
Here are the Powerball winning numbers for Monday, July 25, 2022
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Powerball||Power Play||Estimated Jackpot|
Powerball Double Play Winning Numbers
|Draw Date||Double Play Results||Powerball||Estimated Jackpot|
Did anyone win the powerball? – 07/25/22
The Powerball jackpot reached the estimated amount of $145 million, despite the fact that not one person matched all six numbers in Monday’s drawing. A total of 452,413 tickets were purchased, with some lucky individuals able to claim money ranging from $4 to $1 million!
While there was no grand prize winner, one player matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. That ticket was sold in Nebraska. However, that player did not play the Power Play option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
Powerball is played in 45 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands! People play it by using either a quick pick or by choosing up to 9 numbers between 1 and 69.
Powerball Lottery drawings happen every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday starting at 10:59 p.m Eastern Time (ET). You do not have to be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident to play the Powerball.
The Double Play add-on feature is available for purchase in 13 lottery jurisdictions: Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Washington DC.
Here you can find the most up-to-date information about the Powerball results and learn precisely how to correctly determine whether or not you might have won.
Powerball Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Monday, July 25, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||6||$50,000||$300,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||568||$100||$56,800|
|2/5 + Powerball||11,128||$7||$77,896|
|1/5 + Powerball||89,385||$4||$357,540|
|0/5 + Powerball||228,769||$4||$915,076|
Power Play Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Monday, July 25, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||3||$100,000||$300,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||165||$200||$33,000|
|2/5 + Powerball||3,483||$14||$48,762|
|1/5 + Powerball||28,217||$8||$225,736|
|0/5 + Powerball||73,375||$8||$587,000|
What are the odds of winning?
The odds of hitting the Powerball jackpot are 292,201,338 to 1. A player who buys a $2 ticket has about a 1 in 11,688,053 chance to match five numbers and win at least $1 million, while the odds are 913,129 to 1 of winning the third prize of at least $50,000.
How to play Powerball
- Select five random numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26.
- Place wagers by asking for a quick pick or by using the powerball play slip. Play slips are available at local lottery retailers.
- Choose the number of times you’d like to play. Each ticket costs $2 per lottery game draw. Powerball can be played up to twelve times (four weeks in advance).
- Select the Power Play® feature (an additional $1 per play per draw) for a chance to multiply winnings.
- Check your lottery ticket for errors before you hand it over to the retailer. Lottery tickets are non-refundable.
- Receive, sign and protect a ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips may not be valid for prizes.