The Powerball jackpot for Saturday’s lottery drawing jumped to an estimated $31.3 million with a cash option of $21 million, according to the official Powerball website.
Here are the Powerball winning numbers for Saturday, Feb. 19, 2022:
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Powerball||Power Play||Estimated Jackpot|
Powerball Double Play Winning Numbers
|Draw Date||Double Play Results||Powerball||Estimated Jackpot|
Did anyone win the powerball? – 02/19/22
There was no Powerball jackpot match. Hence The Powerball jackpot grew to an estimated $37 million with a cash option of $24.8 million for the Monday, Feb 21 drawing, according to the Powerball website.
While there was no grand prize winner, one player matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. That ticket was sold in Florida.
However, that player did not play the Power Play option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
Powerball is played in 45 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands! People play it by using either a quick pick or by choosing up to 9 numbers between 1 and 69.
Powerball Lottery drawings happen every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday starting at 10:59 p.m Eastern Time (ET). You do not have to be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident to play the Powerball.
Here you can find the most up-to-date information about the Powerball results and learn precisely how to correctly determine whether or not you might have won.
What are the odds of winning?
There is a one in 292,201,338 chance of hitting the Powerball jackpot. For comparison, the odds of being struck by lightning are 1 in 960,000 and those of dying from a dog related incident are 1 in 150,500. If that’s not enough odds for you, this American lottery has higher chances than ever before. The probability of winning at least $1 million is approximately 1 in 11,688,053 and the likelihood of scoring third prize awards amount of $50,000 is around 913,129 to 1.
How to play Powerball
- Select five random numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26.
- Place wagers by asking for a quick pick or by using the powerball play slip. Play slips are available at local lottery retailers.
- Choose the number of times you’d like to play. Each ticket costs $2 per lottery game draw. Powerball can be played up to twelve times (four weeks in advance).
- Select the Power Play® feature (an additional $1 per play per draw) for a chance to multiply winnings.
- Check your lottery ticket for errors before you hand it over to the retailer. Lottery tickets are non-refundable.
- Receive, sign and protect a ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips may not be valid for prizes.
Powerball Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Saturday, February 19, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||13||$50,000||$650,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||744||$100||$74,400|
|2/5 + Powerball||14,644||$7||$102,508|
|1/5 + Powerball||100,089||$4||$400,356|
|0/5 + Powerball||221,500||$4||$886,000|
Power Play Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Saturday, February 19, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||6||$100,000||$600,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||292||$200||$58,400|
|2/5 + Powerball||5,418||$14||$75,852|
|1/5 + Powerball||37,361||$8||$298,888|
|0/5 + Powerball||81,817||$8||$654,536|