The Powerball jackpot for the Wednesday, July 6th drawing was estimated at $35.3 million with a cash option of $20.6 million, according to the Powerball official website.
The Powerball Numbers for Wednesday, July 6, 2022
|Draw Date||Winning Numbers||Powerball||Power Play||Estimated Jackpot|
Powerball Double Play Winning Numbers
|Draw Date||Double Play Results||Powerball||Estimated Jackpot|
The Double Play feature gives players in select areas of the United States another chance to match their Powerball numbers in a separate drawing. The Double Play drawing is held after the regular drawing and has a top cash prize of $10 million.
Did anyone win the powerball? – 07/06/22
The Powerball jackpot has jumped up to $48 million, and the old jackpot of $35.3 million was not claimed when no one won in the most recent drawing on Wednesday, July 06. Although, 336,873 individuals were victors who won prizes ranging from $4 to $100 thousand!
Powerball is played in 45 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands! People play it by using either a quick pick or by choosing up to 9 numbers between 1 and 69.
Powerball Lottery drawings happen every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday starting at 10:59 p.m Eastern Time (ET). You do not have to be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident to play the Powerball.
The Double Play add-on feature is available for purchase in 13 lottery jurisdictions: Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Washington DC.
Here you can find the most up-to-date information about the Powerball results and learn precisely how to correctly determine whether or not you might have won.
Powerball Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Wednesday, July 6, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||4||$50,000||$200,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||310||$100||$31,000|
|2/5 + Powerball||7,281||$7||$50,967|
|1/5 + Powerball||59,896||$4||$239,584|
|0/5 + Powerball||167,823||$4||$671,292|
Power Play Prize Payouts and Total Number of Winners – Wednesday, July 6, 2022
|4/5 + Powerball||3||$100,000||$300,000|
|3/5 + Powerball||114||$200||$22,800|
|2/5 + Powerball||2,808||$14||$39,312|
|1/5 + Powerball||22,438||$8||$179,504|
|0/5 + Powerball||65,048||$8||$520,384|
What are the odds of winning?
There is a one in 292,201,338 chance of hitting the Powerball jackpot. For comparison, the odds of being struck by lightning are 1 in 960,000 and those of dying from a dog related incident are 1 in 150,500. If that’s not enough odds for you, this American lottery has higher chances than ever before. The probability of winning at least $1 million is approximately 1 in 11,688,053 and the likelihood of scoring third prize awards amount of $50,000 is around 913,129 to 1.
How to play Powerball
- Select five random numbers from 1 to 69 and one Powerball number from 1 to 26.
- Place wagers by asking for a quick pick or by using the powerball play slip. Play slips are available at local lottery retailers.
- Choose the number of times you’d like to play. Each ticket costs $2 per lottery game draw. Powerball can be played up to twelve times (four weeks in advance).
- Select the Power Play® feature (an additional $1 per play per draw) for a chance to multiply winnings.
- Check your lottery ticket for errors before you hand it over to the retailer. Lottery tickets are non-refundable.
- Receive, sign and protect a ticket. A ticket is needed to claim a prize. Playslips may not be valid for prizes.